2019 National Forum
This year's event will be held on October 1 - 3, 2019 in Miami, Florida. Registration is $200 per person.
Online registration is now open!
About the location
Hyatt Regency Miami
400 South East Second Avenue
Miami, FL 33131
Transportation: Bus service, taxi, or Uber/Lyft is available for transportation to the Hyatt Regency Miami. There is no complimentary shuttle from the airport to the hotel.
Rooms at this location are now sold out, but nearby hotels may still have some rooms available.
Tentative Agenda At-A-Glance
Tuesday, October 1
|1:00pm - 3:00pm||Opening Session|
|3:15pm - 4:30pm||Concurrent Sessions|
Wendesday, October 2
|8:30am - 10:00am||General Session|
|10:15am - 11:45am||Concurrent Sessions|
|11:45am - 1:15pm||Lunch (on your own)|
|1:15pm - 2:45pm||Concurrent Sessions|
|3:00pm - 4:30pm||Concurrent Sessions|
Thursday, October 3
|8:30am - 10:00am||Concurrent Sessions|
|10:30am - 11:45am||Closing Session|
Tentative Session Topics Include
- Effective Strategies for Training Recruiters
- Electronic COE Implementation and Best Practices
- HEP/CAMP Partnerships
- How to Be an Effective Recruiter
- Identifying OSY that are H‐2A workers
- Implementing Quality Control in ID&R
- Migrant Head Start Partnerships
- Recruiter Safety
- Recruiting and Serving Non‐traditional Populations
- Recruiting and Serving Out‐of‐School Youth (OSY)
- Recruiting and Serving Preschoolers
- Rights of Immigrant Children
- Urban Recruitment and ESSA
- Using Technology in ID&R
Stay tuned - additional sessions to be announced!